I have to brag up my Dylan tonight. Today while I was out doing errands not only did he do his regular chores, but also went out collected eggs, checked food and water for the hens, even brought them out some treats. Plus is currently feeding their chicks and topping up their water.
Not to be left out my Joey who did all his chores, put away all the groceries, helped cut up treats for the chicks and hens, and even did some laundry and helped me get loaded up and ready when I left earlier this morning.
It feels so great to not only have my kids understand the how and whys of animal care, but also take a huge interest in the life we are trying to build for our family. A life that in no way shape or form can be a one man show.
Ps this was all on top of their usual reading, and other "school" stuff including doing a bunch of online chemistry experiments.
Now this momma need to make dinner since all her chores, errands, and some of the construction projects for today are done.
~ Niki
No comments:
Post a Comment