Friday, May 9, 2014

Meet The Hens

Ok so obviously I'm not gonna post pics of all the girls individually, but for those of you that we're looking for an update here's some of our new girls. 


This one is my "food hog" unless I'm bringing in food she wants nothing to do with me (yes even if their dishes are full she still comes running if I have a food dish).


The one is one of my "buddies" as soon as I come to the door she runs to me and wanders by my side as I collect eggs, fill up food dishes, and water etc. She's still not sure about my steal toed boots though, shakes her head anytime she tries pecking them lol.


Love spending time with these girls, and they LOVE the weather since that means I can open their window :)

~ Niki




No comments:

Post a Comment