Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Why I love my job

I love my business, and I love sharing and telling people about it even more! I've been selling younique for a few months now. The product is absolutely amazing, and I'm not just saying that because I sell it. I have sold LOTS of products over the years; beauticontrol, Avon, stampin' up, melaleuca, amway, we'll you get the point. This is the first product I have ever literally ran out and tried to get family members to sign up for. IT'S THAT GOOD! The products are all naturally based, no harsh chemicals, most of them are even gluten free. The best thing ... They work! Not only do they go a long way, but they actually give off the results they say they do and then some!

These results for me is absolutely incredible. I've noticed my skin colour evening out, I have NO pimples, whiteheads, blackheads or anything, a bunch of my fine lines have completely disappeared, and best of all my skin feels softer then it did in high school! I am going to continue using both the awake and brilliant daily and I'm seriously considering doing it twice a day. 

There are lots of benefits to being a rep as well. Not only do I get to work with an amazing bunch of ladies, but I'm paid every night, all the parties are "virtual", and the company is still new enough that a person can get to the top! It's still such an open market. The company is fairly new, but it has made itself one hell of a reputation in the short time it has been around. The commission pay outs are one of the highest I've seen, and the hottest benefits that we give out to our customers are defiantly the best I have ever seen, to top it off our customers get a full year from their party to use up all their rewards. Now that my friends is unheard of!

 
There are so many other things I could add to the list of what I love, but this is where I'm gonna leave it for this post. Since it's almost 3:00am again; I guess hubby is right I am a night owl when he's gone! Lol

~ Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment