I have never felt as at home at a trade show being away from my family as I did today. Between having breakfast and chatting with other vendors, to the women who tried our products and were amazed by their own results. One lady came back to my table grinning from ear to ear over an hour later just beaming over how soft her hands were from trying our moisturizer Brilliant. She can't wait to get it on her face, and honestly I can't wait to see her once she starts using it regularly!
I never thought just how many lives I could touch with this company, but I am so looking forward to the future! THIS is the real deal people. Changing lives making women mor confident about themselves, and seeing those smiles make me so happy to be doing what I'm doing!
Now to head back to a friends place and order some pizza. This trade show has been such an amazing experience I'm over joyed that I have 1 more day to go. That being said ... On the road I go pizza, deep fried pickles, and begging out with a friend is calling to me!
See you tomorrow Stettler!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment