It's snowing, there's a mountain of laundry, still haven't put away the Christmas decorations, the floors are in need of a good "on hands and knees" scrub, and we still have boxes kicking around from the move that need to be sorted through and organised. The kicker ... I can't DO anything. I can drive around now, and do errands and shopping but it wears me right out and I need a nap after. I can do some cooking, as long as I can sit down in between stirring/checking. Today I'm attempting the dishes. Only the breakfast and lunch ones, but somehow I've still needed a few breaks in between. The reality is I'm more scared of overdoing it then anything. Other than the low energy I feel great. Better than I have in a year since these health issues started. I really don't know what I am physically capable of because I refuse to but myself and find out. The last thing I need is another surgery.
Specialist follow up appointment isn't until Feb 3, and I really don't want to push it until I get the all clear. That being said I have hired someone to come clean the house on Friday because my boys have been working hard enough. Hopefully that will calm me down a bit for a few more weeks and I'll make it to the follow up appointment without doing something stupid.
~ Niki
No comments:
Post a Comment